HOUSE OF SPLASH - IMPERSONATION OF SEX WORKERS ANONYMOUS

One google search would tell whoever this "Jordan Splash" guy at House of Splash is who created this podcast calling itself "Sex Workers Anonymous" the name was already taken. Not only have we copyrighted and trademarked that name, it's been in the press for years it belongs to me, but also you can't call yourself an "anonymous" entity without written consent from Alcoholics Anonymous. But yet they set up this podcast all over the internet making it look like it's our podcast, and also have it set up so we have no way of reaching whoever is behind this. The only reason I can think of for this is so that people trying to find us, find them, and thus they get the data on who is trying to find us. I don't know if they're making money off this, so I have no way of reaching anyone behind this. Well, I made out a report to the platforms they're on, and also to the Federal Trade Commission about this itforms for aiding this impersonation if they don't respond by deleting these podcasts asap. I'll keep you posted on how it all goes. In the meantime, if you see this podcast produced by "House of Splash" it's not us. I did manage to get ahold of the guy on Twitter before he deleted it off there, and he basically told me to kiss his you know what and that he had no intention of stopping the use of our name.

Comments